Thank you for your interest in a career at Norax Supplements.
- Must be older than 18 years old
- The ability to count and know how to weigh
- Quality writing and communication skills (English or Spanish)
- Must be able to follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Standards
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of times
- Must be able to listen to instructions of the Quality Control Staff
- Be able to work in a goal driven environment and under strict deadlines
- Must be able to learn new skills and procedures in a short span of time
- Must be able to maintain work areas and equipment
HOURS/DAYS OF SHIFT
Monday – Friday
(Weekends are mandatory if requested)
1st shift: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
2nd shift: 1:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Or later depending on overtime)
The application below MUST be filled out completely in order to be considered.